Whether you are in the market for home insurance, car insurance, business insurance, or even health insurance, what you are really seeking is peace of mind: knowing with 100% certainty that you have the right coverage to protect you and your family from financial and other losses should the unthinkable happen. And unfortunately, peace of mind is exactly what those ads for quick, easy, cheap insurance do not offer.
Working with an independent insurance agent can offer what a TV advertisement cannot: the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have comprehensive insurance coverage tailored to your specific needs. An independent insurance agent will take the time to fully understand all of your insurance requirements, review a variety of policies offered by different insurance companies, and design a comprehensive policy that is right for you and your family, at the right price. An independent insurance agent—like the insurance experts at Sungate Insurance Agency—offers a comprehensive and long-term commitment to ensuring that your family is protected from life’s challenges and pitfalls.
Benefits of Working with an Independent Insurance Agent
- Advocacy: Your independent insurance agent acts as your advocate whenever you need to handle an insurance issue, from changing policies to knowing what your policy covers to making a claim. And at Sungate Insurance Agency, our assistance is just a phone call away, so there’s no need to navigate through a complex automated system before speaking to a real person!
- Research: An independent insurance agent does the hard work for you: comparing a variety of different insurance policies and looking at both coverage options and price points, in order to ensure that you get the exact coverage you need at the best possible price.
- Expertise: Insurance is complicated and confusing. Understanding what you should be covering, what level of coverage you require, what is included in your coverage, and what deductibles and limits are appropriate are critical pieces of selecting the right insurance policy. An independent insurance agent provides the expertise necessary to answer any questions you have and make well-informed policy recommendations.
- Bundles: A great way to save money is to bundle different types of insurance policies into one. Instead of looking at policies individually, an independent insurance agent will take a comprehensive approach to your insurance needs in order to look at how bundling policies together might save money will still providing comprehensive coverage.
- Local Knowledge: As a resident of your local community, your independent insurance agent understands the unique circumstances insurance needs to provide for in your area. For instance, the insurance experts at Sungate Insurance Agency live and work in Florida, and understand the special insurance requirements our state faces when coping with, for instance, floods and hurricanes.
- Industry Knowledge: After working in the insurance industry for years, your independent insurance agent has built up a wealth of knowledge about the big, national insurance providers: the ones with good customer service, the ones with a reputation for denying claims, the ones offering the widest variety of coverages, etc. This is important knowledge that can’t be gained from a TV advertisement.
- A Community Partner: Your independent insurance agent is a part of your local community. He or she understands the unique nature of owning a home and/or operating a business in your community and will work to ensure that your policies enhance your role in your community. Moreover, as a local business owner, your independent insurance agent is working with you to promote the welfare of your neighborhood and community right alongside you!
Contact Your Insurance Company—Sungate Insurance Agency—for more information on the benefits of working with one of our insurance experts. Let us help you with a free quote today!
GET A FREE INSURANCE QUOTE
SunGate Insurance Agency Coverage
Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Group Insurance, Property Insurance, RV Insurance, Renters Insurance, Event Insurance, Insurance Bonds, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Workers Comp, Flood Insurance, Umbrella Insurance and more!
Located in Lake Mary, Florida (serving clients Nationwide and locally in Orlando, Heathrow, Longwood and surrounding Central Florida areas.