Let us compare multiple car insurance companies for you!
To find the cheapest auto insurance for you, and let us get started getting quotes from companies in your area for you to compare. It’s free!
TYPES OF CAR INSURANCE COVERAGE
There are six different types of car insurance coverage. Some types may be required, depending on the laws in your states. Other types may be optional, but offer a greater degree of protection from financial and other liability.
- Bodily injury liability: covers injury the policy may cause to another person during a motor vehicle accident
- Medical payments / Personal Injury Protection (PIP): covers the treatment of injury to both driver and passenger(s) in the policyholder’s vehicle
- Property damage liability: covers damages the policyholder causes to another person’s property
- Collision: covers damages to the policyholder’s car in the case of a traffic collision
- Comprehensive: covers damage to the policyholder’s vehicle other than resulting from a traffic collision (for example, damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), as well as theft of the vehicle
- Uninsured motorists coverage: covers costs relating to a traffic collision defined as a hit-and-run or involving another driver who does not have auto insurance
For more information about the different auto insurance coverage in Florida, check out the state’s Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle Department
At SunGate Insurance Agency, our goal is to provide you with the right auto insurance policy to meet the legal requirements of your state and to offer you and your family peace of mind! Contact us today find the policy that works for you! Contact Us: (407) 878-7979